Sunday 11 December 2011

Starting out

Well... Here goes nothing...

Start of my first real summer break ever since... Well... Ever since high school, really. Been slaving the last 3 Christmases for OPSM.

Not this year though! Much as though I'm missing all my friend back home atm, my new iPad2 is just keeping me in touch with everyone. Unfortunately, it really sucks how WhatsApp doesn't work with the iPad... Would all my friend swith iDevices or Viber add me? Ta!!

Keeping this starting one short: I've done a paper draft of my first two days in Hong Kong, and also bits and pieces of today: Day 1 in Kuala Lumpar. Still learning about the iPad atm, so no guarantee photos will be up either... But soooooo much to share!

Keep an eye on this space!

PS... Enjoy the first pix of Jayden, my cuuuute little nephew-once-removed/first-cousin once removed (ie his dad on the right is my cousin)

No comments:

Post a Comment